Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 39% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,104 (€2,323) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (30 minutes ago)