Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10121 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,714 (₨115,737) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)