Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元3,194 (Bs 30,121,221) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)