Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11176 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 5,916元 (52,935 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)