Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,905 (﷼ 40,184,282) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (36 minutes ago)