Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.959 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,410 (Dinar 1,608) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)