Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.605 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,445 (Dinar 1,504) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (44 minutes ago)