Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.427 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,431 (Dinar 1,637) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)