Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.691 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,771 (Dinar 1,834) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)