Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.012 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,822 (Dinar 1,423) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)