Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.742 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,672元 (Dinar 1,403) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)