Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02191 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,418 (475,561 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)