Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01975 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,420 (426,378 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)