Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10186 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,997 (₨98,145) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)