Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,488 (€1,883) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)