Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.824 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,166 (€1,683) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)