Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,879元 (€1,774) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)