Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,271元 (€1,658) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)