Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,510 (€2,794) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)