Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.702 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,573元 (€1,892) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (15 minutes ago)