Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01336 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 62% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,758 (430,797 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)