Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01286 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 61% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元4,660 (362,272 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (39 minutes ago)