Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.690 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,735 ($2,352) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)