Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,560 (€1,556) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)