Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.788 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,289 (2,567 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)