Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 4% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,506 (11,664 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)