Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.711 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,273 (Dirham 8,341) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)