Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.770 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,621 (Dirham 8,826) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)