Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.863 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 37% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,566 (Dirham 11,040) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)