Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.727 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,771 (Dirham 7,973) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)