Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.848 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 45% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,943元 (Dirham 8,628) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)