Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.874 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,831 (Dirham 11,115) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)