Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06190 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,813元 (¥223,152) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)