Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02769 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,804元 (390,203 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)