Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,103 (AU$4,413) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)