Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.189 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 89% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,669 (AU$4,369) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)