Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.886 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,847 (AU$4,062) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)