Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28346 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,179 (50,021 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (36 minutes ago)