Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23250 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,229 (65,502 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)