Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24494 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,542 (55,289 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)