Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.211 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 6,578元 (5,431TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)