Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.902 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,403 (4,945TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (40 minutes ago)