Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.853 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,198 (4,965TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (41 minutes ago)