Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00541 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 75% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,784 (4,212,531 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)