Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00534 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 73% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,450 (4,203,065 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)