Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 81% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,731 (3,798,268 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)