Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 74% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,341 (4,871,297 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)