Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 70% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,480 (Dirham 13,653) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)