Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 40% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,172 (1,529,240 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)