Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01218 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,687元 (1,369,579 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)