Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01170 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 49% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,387元 (1,400,691 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)