Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Abeokuta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abeokuta.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01850 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,175 (657,960 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)