Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.262 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,152 (C$3,829) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)