Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.034 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,321元 (kr21,582) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)