Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,659 (kr26,163) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)