Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.035 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,759 (kr18,130) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)