Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.017 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,583 (kr17,292) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)