Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.944 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,283元 ($1,625) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)