Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,506 ($1,673) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (43 minutes ago)