Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,479 ($1,483) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)