Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.760 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,454 (1,986 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)