Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.701 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,037 (1,922 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)