Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.845 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,240 (2,114 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)