Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.873 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,435 (2,142 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)