Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.835 CNY / LYD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,105 (3,744 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)