Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 910 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.978 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 153% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,760元 (CHF 3,262) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)