Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.972 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 176% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元43,062 (CHF 6,176) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (33 minutes ago)