Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 831 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.933 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 157% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,373 (CHF 3,371) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)