Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.764 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 162% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,667 (CHF 3,647) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 2 hours ago)