Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.688 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 154% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,835 (CHF 3,115) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)