Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.618 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,550 (2,884 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)