Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.813 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,149 (2,542 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)