Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06612 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,195 (108,827 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (38 minutes ago)