Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06737 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,329元 (93,947 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)