Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06364 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,680 (104,959 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)