Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06270 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,275 (147,934 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)