Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.948 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,409 (4,317TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)