Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00932 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,037 (969,998 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)