Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27631 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,558 (56,306 Kč) in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (27 minutes ago)