Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,566元 (€1,074) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)