Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,752 (€1,172) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)