Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,524 (€1,896) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)