Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,584 (€1,110) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)