Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01177 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,362元 (965,364 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)