Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01201 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,808 (983,307 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)