Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,071元 (4,319 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)