Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.832 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,260 (5,054 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (43 minutes ago)