Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.987 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,461元 (1,871KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 3 hours ago)