Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.980 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,505 (2,639KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)