Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.832 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,411 (2,717KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)