Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.748 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,703 (4,991KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (21 minutes ago)