Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.974 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,049 (2,780KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)