Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.990 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,123 (1,785KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)