Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.119 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,528 (1,828KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)