Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,711元 (€1,593) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)