Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,645 (€1,426) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)