Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25049 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,010 (27,985₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)