Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24840 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,823元 (19,417₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)