Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34399 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,053 (Mex$ 23,411) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)