Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33570 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,347 (Mex$ 21,887) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)