Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00308 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,385 (4,026,269 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)