Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,908 (﷼ 89,445,059) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (34 minutes ago)