Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,825 (﷼ 79,282,688) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)