Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,303 ($2,046) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (41 minutes ago)