Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12688 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,742 (Php76,780) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)