Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02317 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,894 (297,547 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (31 minutes ago)