Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02366 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,733 (538,237 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)