Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02497 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,086 (323,779 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)