Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02429 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,630 (314,134 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)