Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,775 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,730 (9,562 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 2 hours ago)