Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.975 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,069 (19,564 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)