Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.989 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,540 (17,739 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (41 minutes ago)