Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.032 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,933 (10,594 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)