Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,631 (17,978 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)