Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,175元 (10,436 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)