Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,671 (10,193 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)