Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,785 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.057 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,826 (10,241 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)